Monday, July 21, 2008

I don't know about you all, but i love birthdays. They come once a year, and never fails to put a smile on ur face (Joker-esque, no?)
Anyways, as mentioned in my previous post, my birthday has just been concluded, although technically its been over a week now where i had 2 awesome parties. My first one was with my college mates at Chilli's in Mid Valley where we had to me an extremely fun and stomach filling day. Due to a lack of time, i shall just let the pictures do most of the talking



The J's of T2




My first proposal rejected, jebus!



Witz ze lads





Cake + Face = cumshot



Witz ze ladies

Love you guys

This party was followed by another one the following saturday. This time the scene was at my house where family and former schoolmates/closest mates were invited. ( to those who weren't invited, sorry la didn't mean to, but got limit, catering expensive)






With my cousins/aunts


Downing a can in 30 seconds



I love you guys (gordo stoning)




A picture worth a million words

Thanks everyone for making this such a memorable birthday for me, truly am sorry for such an emo post as it is not me, but extremely thankful. Love you all.



P.S.:I had a picture of Yang praying to a 3 kilo slab of heaven-sent pork, but unfortunately it couldnt be located.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home