Thursday, January 17, 2008

Today, as like any normal day, i went to Taylor's, with my sweetheart Jamie taggin along (she's in INTI Subang). Met up with the guys there and talked alot of nonsense, when we then were caught up by Eric who drove there. Fuyoh!
I headed of to my IT class with some of my mates where i got the a msg telling me that whoever sent me was my secret admirer. wad nonsense? this is the 3rd day in a row i've gotten an sms from him/her. I confronted my classmates in a laughing manner, no one seemed to bulge, apart from Jonathan, the bball playing klang dude. very suspicious...
During break, i met up with the guys to go makan, only to realise they wanted to eat at peppercorn, which would cost alot considering how much i have to save. so i followed the Ang twins, Xavier and Xavian, to go eat at the Market. My plate of rice, which consists of one fried chicken, pork chop (a definite must for a good meal) and eggplant, along with a cup of shuit char (iced chinese tea) costs RM3.30, and im not shitting u. We then saw some girls from my class entering the compound eating there as well. Strange though as they were laughing after hearing Xavian eat there last week, hypocrites... *winks*
When school ended, i met up with Gordo and Yang. Using Gordo's phone, i called the idiot who smsed me. and sad to say, it was a dude... Jonathan, u're a big suspect at this moment u klang fag
I played footie later at my nearby football field. and the funny part of all, i "ole'd" Ethan 5 times. Haha. stupid nooblet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home