Friday, October 26, 2007

I would gladly announce right now that this is my 4th time blogging this week, i think. never been on such a good run.


so anyways, to those who do not believe in people going into trance and what not, trust me, its real. its very very real. this is coming from a guy who never believed in all this. if u ask any of my friends, im far from religious. but what i've seen has truly shocked me and my family. its something very horrifying and im not allowed to mention what happened so this is where i leave this paragraph (anti-climax). haha


furthermore, Adelina apparently went missing yesterday. her mum was panicking so badly she literally called me to ask where had Ade went. as it turns out, good ol' Shee Li Ying was downstairs doing God knows what.

She denies she's Lala

And i've also been blessed by the Monkey God to do well in exams. all this in one day. Wowwowweewow

P.S. : Manu won 4-2 !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home