Wednesday, October 10, 2007

10 Things You Probably Do NOT Know About Me.

1. i fell into a monsoon drain once

2. i killed a chicken before

3. i curse my dad's wife sometimes

4. i have a scar on my forehead from young

5. my first pair of boots were Adidas Predator Manados

6. my favourite artists when i was in primary were Linkin Park and N'Sync

7. I've been to a Westlife concert

8. i once thought basketball was the best sport in the world

9. i idolised Arnold Schwarzennegar

10. i have never watched "Scarface"

List 5 things that you want to say to people but never will.Don't say who they are.DON'T EVER DISCUSS IT AGAIN.

1. i find u bloody irritating!

2. ur lameness has no boundaries.

3. u could make frankenstien feel sorry with ur face

4. stop being bloody religious

5. the club u support sucks

Seven things to be done before my death.

1. make friends with a jew

2. insult a jew

3. lead the coalition army to fight for pork's rights

4. bungee jump

5. lose 10 kilos

6. ride the tallest, fastest, most suicidal roller coaster (and i'm not talking about the eye of Malaysia

7. buy a Ferrari, then sell it and buy a bus mini

Seven things I will not do even if it kills me.

1. masturbate in public

2. sniff hairy armpits

3. migrate to Israel

4. eat bull testicles

5. slaughter cows

6. cannibalism

7. stop supporting Manchester United

Seven fave sentences/quotes/expressions.

1. F*ck off!

2. bullshit

3. kickass

4. i want Jessica Alba, u get me her first

5. cheeky irri

6. i want pok!

7. no money, no tok

Seven songs

1. Oasis - Don't Look Back In Anger

2. Third Eye Blind - Semi Charmed Life

3. Ray Stevens - Witchdoctor

4. Daughtry - Home

5. Guns & Roses - Sweet Child o' Mine

6. Glory Glory Man United

7. Rodney Carrington - Titties & Beer

Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did.

1. insult her ;)

2. insult Manchester United (although u can insult Darren Fletcher)

3. disgrace pork

4. undermine my Winning Eleven skills

5. FFK me

6. be late (although this is Malaysia)

7. be damn damn lame

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home