Thursday, August 03, 2006

August the 4th, today was our dearest Canteen Day, where any forms of profit would have been channeled to the wise, wise usage of our school. Or so it seemed, more locks on the toilet doors perhaps ?
It all begin with Hitz .FM playing some crap ( usual) RnB music which awoke me from my deep slumber. Suffice to say, i was not amused. After i arrived at school ( while bringing a pail ), i decided to apply my digital camera to a few girls ( see Friendster for photos ). After a notoriously perilous adversary ( form 1 students ), we secured our spot for our profit generating booth ( see previous blogs for information regarding usage of booth ).
I was forced into methaphorical slave labour for the noble cause of promoting our booth.I was requested to attract more customers to our booth with the time honoured tradidtion of kissing someone's ass, a.k.a, sucking up.Meanwhile, my fellow booth mates were not particularly appreciative. Indeed. 5 noble people had deserted the booth to be involved in a game of dodgeball, though their valiant efforts were in vain. Their trudged back with their heads held high, because they did not deserve to lose.
Our booth received admirable attention due to my promoting efforts, though i have been known to flatter myself. Meanwhile, Yang was getting more and more and more and more and more and more people to sign up, thus earning us a LOT of cold hard cash. We realised that without him, life , and profits wouldnt be the same. Though, not necessarily a good thing. I apologise for any inconvenience caused due to faulty grammar.
On many an occasion, my ass kissing ability allowed us to pry away customers from rival booths, such as the unbelievably lame Haunted House, the water gun fight, and the amazing maze booth. I wonder where i picked up such abilities ? Must be prolonged exposure to Bak.
I then participated in Senorita Carmen Kong's booth, which was mini golfing. The prize wasn't what i expected though. No chests mentioned. Having forked over 2 of my hard earned ringgit , i was given the opportunity to sink 5 putts. I didn't.
After that, i and 2 as of now unnamed friends, traveled the extensive length of usj 4 to reach Casablanca coffee shop, after we ate, we moved on to Joeys home.
After 30 minutes of enjoying the pictures available on Joey's computer, we left to Yang's home, where we were served the most delightful of cookies, and where i allowed him to write this post, hence the superb prose and perfect grammar.
The END

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home