Friday, August 11, 2006

I know i haven't updated for a very long time. so here's the low down of what's been happening for the past week.
For one, i've finally told my dad i hate her wife!!! and i'm sooooooooooo HAPPY about it. Words cannot describe the feeling when i let it all out. The feeling of lashing it all out finally made me lose the burden of hiding this hatred for the past God-Forsaken 6 years. U heard me, 6 YEARS!
Speaking of hatred, it turns out a friend of a friend of mine utterly HATES me and probably wants to skin me alive as for something i said. Apparently, he found what I said insulting eventhough i swear i never meant a word. If you (guy who hates me since Monday) are reading this, just wanna say i'm sorry for whatsoever I said and i didn't mean to be insulting ok.
Moving on, CLASS PARTAY's tomorrow!! Looking sooo forward to it. Unfortunately, a few of the gals can't make it due to unforseen circumstances. Despite the beggings of me and and some other people in my class, her/their persistence to not come seems to prevail. So far, only 25 people out of a possible 41 have confirmed their arrival. Not bad. Problem, our TEACHER has not come to school for the past 2 weeks. In short, we might not have enough funds as she was supposed to fund the party.
That's what's been happening for the past week. Sad eh? Anyways, update about the party will be posted soon so keep your fingers crossed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home