Sunday, September 23, 2007

hey guys, sorry about the UBER long hiatus. Had a problem forgetting my password. nyahaha. god....its been a long time, its been over a year since my last post.
well, let me just get straight to the point shall we? on friday, we had poker night at johnny G's place. great night it was as i pocketed 4 extra red notes into my wallet, but 2 of them had to be given to fais for losing a ridiculous bet with him a couple of weeks ago. u can ask fais to know what happened.
apparently it has reached shuffling season amongst us. by us i mean eric, me, gan (sorta) and fais. im still as good in it as a sumo sprinting a 400m race. it just hurts me to see that there is this malay dude named "indi" from my field who can shuffle. truly embarrasing.
as for today, me, jamie, eric, gan, yang, chui nee and wei jun (yang's friend) attended our first car license seminar, and God was it boring. i mean, even a chess champion would probably sleep listening to this dude rant about Malaysians, as if we've not heard enough already. oh, it was a 1 and a half hour journey to arrive at our destination from subang due to the fact that it was at GOMBAK!!! we all expected it to be at damansara but clearly a certain someone provided wrong information, right chui nee ?

well, at this moment of time, Manchester United are playing CHELSEA!!! and im bloody well blogging. wanna know why? well, due to a lack of sports channels, and the fact that the match had to be so late, im stuck here like a baby in a crib, with absolutely nothing to do. this unwanted freedom gave me the chance to view everyone's blog, which hit me, "why can't i claim my blog password using the "forgot password" feature on EVERY SINGLE password entry? " i felt alive again, well sorta. so here i am blogging the life out of myself, trying to cramp in what has happened over the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home